InsaniquariumGuide.com has closed, but you can still get the Fishinator and other Insaniquarium utilities here!
Welcome to Insaniquarium Wiki!
The wiki about Insaniquarium that anyone can edit
Only admins can edit the home page.
There’s 122 articles since December 2008!
Contents (view all pages)
What's new on Insaniquarium Wiki
- Related Wikis
- Insaniquarium Character creator
Helping the wiki out
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki now.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi to the community.
Guppies are the main fish in Insaniquarium. Guppies have 5 forms, baby, medium, large, star, and King Guppy. In Adventure, Time trial, and Challenge mode, the guppies can be acquired by three ways- They can be bought for $100 dollars, born from some breeders (which can be bought in Tank 4 for $200), or be born from Prego (or Presto which is morphed as Prego).