|This article is a guppy. Please help it grow into a King Guppy.|
Nostradamus is the nose of president Rutherford B.Hayes. Nostradamus drops snot that is worth $1 each when clicked. It is not really a useful pet. In Adventure Mode, if you have Brinkley in the same tank with him, occasionally a baby guppy will eat some snot and turn into a copy of the pet. It no longer counts as a fish, but it can be killed by Amp. Nostradamus will sneeze at aliens (if you are sensitive to loud sounds, mute your computer!), postponing their attack. Guppies will often not eat the snot, making you free to click on as many as you want. Just don't do it if a fish is following it. It might starve from waiting too long for you to drop the food. This is not a problem as long as you have Angie, but elsewise be careful!
Asked by skeptics whether he really is the nose of President Rutherford B. Hayes, Nostradamus replies: "Yes and no. I was President Hayes' second nose. His first nose was blown off in the Civil War."
- Nostradamus got his name from a famous Frenchman of the 16th Century who published prophecies under the pen-name "Nostradamus". "Nostradamus" is Latin for "our lady".
- In Virtual Tank, if a guppy eats Nostradamus' snot, on the screen just above it, it will say "Yuck!!!" The words, like music notes, will then float up a little bit, and disappear. The same thing happens with Johnny V and his pizza.It's really funny, trust me.
- Medium and Large Guppies can eat the snot.
- By players' votes, this is the worst pet ever.But he's kinda funny though to some.
- On Insaniquarium version 1 fish die after eating snot.