|This Article is a Large Guppy|
It is complete, but please help it grow into a beautiful King Guppy!
Nostradamus is the second bonus pet that can be bought. He looks exactly like a nose with a fish tail. He drifts around the tank and produces snot once in a while.
Nostradamus produces snot that can be clicked on for 1$. If a fish eats it while it is hungry (when it is green), the fish turns into another Nostradamus. If it is not hungry, a text saying "Yuck!" will appear over the fish. Nostradamus also sneezes to postpone alien attacks sometimes. But after a few seconds the alien attack warning will appear again.
Asked by skeptics whether he really is the nose of President Rutherford B. Hayes, Nostradamus replies: "Yes and no. I was President Hayes' second nose. His first nose was blown off in the Civil War."
- Nostradamus got his name from a famous Frenchman of the 16th Century who published prophecies under the pen-name "Nostradamus". "Nostradamus" is Latin for "our lady", that is to say, the Virgin Mary.
- In Virtual Tank, if a guppy eats Nostradamus' snot, on the screen just above it, it will say "Yuck!!!" The words, like music notes, will then float up a little bit, and disappear. The same thing happens with Johnny V and his pizza.
- Medium and Large Guppies can eat the snot.
- By players' votes, this is the worst pet ever.But he's kinda funny though to some.
- On Insaniquarium version 1 fish die after eating snot.